Cliff House Maine after a multi million dollar landmark transformation
After a multi million dollar landmark transformation, Cliff House has reemerged as one of the most captivating coastal luxury destinations of its kind. This luxurious beachfront property, part of the prestigious Destination Hotels group, is located on top of a cliff, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It is, indeed. a true destination hotel.
In a glimpse...
- Hotel name : Cliff House Maine
- Location : Cape Neddick (Ogunquit) Maine
- Latest renovations : September 2016 (the entire hotel)
- Number of rooms: 226
- My room pick : all of them offer ocean views
- In-room amenities: complimentary wi-fi, custom bathrobes, Red Flower bath products
- Hotel features: spa, gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool, ocean views
- Restaurants : Nubb's Lobster Shack and The Tiller
- Spa : yes, full spa service
- Fitness : 24 hour fitness center, bike for rental and fitness classes
This stylish and luxurious resort offers breathtaking ocean views to provide guests with an authentic, memorable yet very luxurious Maine getaway. With its two (good ) restaurants on site : Nubb's Lobster Shack where you can enjoy lobster rolls and other Maine delicacies in a fun and casual setting - you can lunch or dine sitting at one of the outdoor picnic tables, or simply order from the take out counter - while Tiller offers a refined local cuisine with unbeatable ocean views.
The lobby and lobby bar are also a must see : with its floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean, it's enjoyable to spend time in the communal areas. The two outdoor pools and outdoor terrace offer ocean views, and the resort hosts one of the most luxurious spa's in Maine. All the rooms were designed in style to reflect the Beach vibe. Fitness classes are offered to guests on weekend, including Beach Yoga. Seriously, what more can you ask for?
The little plus that makes all the difference : Everywhere you look at Cliff House, you see and feel the ocean. This secluded and overly luxurious resort is the perfect place to relax, unwind and take the time to smell the ocean breeze.